Income distribution and Financial Interventions
- Incentive-based interventions to increase physical activity (read the protocol)
- In-work tax credits for families and their impact on health status in adults (read the review or summary)
- Livestock development programmes for communities in low- and middle-income countries (protocol withdrawn due to inactivity)
- Unconditional cash transfers for assistance in humanitarian disasters: effect on use of health services and health outcomes in low and middle income countries (read the review or summary)
- Unconditional cash transfers for reducing poverty and vulnerabilities: effect on use of health services and health outcomes in low and middle income countries (read the review, listen to the English podcast, Spanish podcast, Malay podcast, Chinese podcast, Hrvatski podcast).
- Welfare to work interventions and their effects on the health and wellbeing of lone parents and their children (read the open access review)