- Basic swimming and/or water safety skills programmes for drowning prevention in children (read the protocol on Prospero)
- Day care as a strategy for drowning prevention in children under 6 years of age in low‐ and middle‐income countries (read the review)
- Interventions for preventing abuse in the elderly (read the review, listen to the podcast summary).
- Population‐based interventions for preventing falls and fall‐related injuries in older people (read the protocol).
- Social support, educational, and behavioral modification interventions for improving household disaster preparedness in the general community-dwelling population (read the protocol)